- A strategic geographical position between thewestern and eastern parts of the European Union with very good accessibility to the markets of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- A good geographic position for flights to the Middle East, the Caspian Sea, the Far East, Russia and Ukraine.
- We check in and load everything - from small packages to oversized and heavy goods
- Operating time H24/365 days a year, including customs clearance.
- Quick clearance without delays usual at large and busy airports
- Quick, direct access of customers and trucks to the apron if necessary.
- Convenient connection to ground transport: 1.5 km from the D1 highway (Prague-Olomouc - EXIT 201), a railway line directly into the airport
- Customs storage 8,000 sq. meters
- Uncovered storage areas 20,000 sq. meters
- Competitive storage prices
- Broad range of equipment: 15 and 20 tonnes high loaders, forklifts 1.5 to 10 tonnes, other special equipment (cranes, low-loading trailer, etc.) upon request.
Our partners: Panalpina, Chapman-Freeborn, WTS Aviation, DHL-Dansas, Air Transport Solutions, TNT.